De-watering boxes are frequently a 25-yard capacity roll-off container equipped
with steel mesh screens to facilitate dewatering of sludges, clarification of liquids and phase separation
of various compounds. It is equipped with steel mesh screens and a canvas roll tarp to facilitate dewatering
of sludges, clarification of liquids, and phase separation of various compounds. A variety of filters can
also be used in specific applications.
Also known as: phase separator, de-watering container, de-watering
box, dewatering roll-off, haz dewatering box.
Uses of De-watering Boxes
- Freeing water from sludge and slurry.
- Perfect for non-pumpable dewatering situations.
- Sewer and other cleanouts.
Benefits of De-watering Boxes
- Stainless steel screen with filter cloths for customized needs.
- Gasketed door for full compression sealing.
Transportation of De-watering Boxes
- DOT registered vehicle and easily transported by a variety of trailers.
- Frac-N-Vac will move the De-watering box to your location
What Industries are Using Frac-N-Vac De-watering Boxes
- Chemical plants
- Refineries, oil fields
- Paper mills
- Wood products
De-watering Roll-Off Box
Click images to enlarge
(opens in pop up window)