- 20 YD, 30 YD
- Vertical operating latch and retaining chain ensures safe, effective operation.
- Tarp Hooks located to ensure
effective cover securement.
- Heavy Duty wheel assists in easy container movement.
- Front skids are stress resistant and support
the container in level position to eliminate moisture build-up.
- Through the plate, Heavy Duty Pull Hook. Welded
top and bottom for durability and safety. Front end with solid rail noses and full size rollers also maximize
strength and container life.
- FLOOR: 3/16” PL(std), 1/4” PL(optional)
- CROSSMEMBERS: 3 x 4.1 channel, 18" on center
- WALLS: 12 GA with 3” x 4” tubing top rail and 12 GA, formed
channel verticals 24" on center
- DOOR: 12 GA with tubing frame
- FRONT: 12 GA slant formed
- PICK UP: Standard cable with 2” x 6” x 3/16” rails, gusset at each crossmember
- WHEELS: (2) 8" DIAx
9" L at rear,
(2) skids at front
- DOOR LATCH: Vertical latch with safety chain
- WELDS: Continuous inside, skip weld outside
- FINISH: Coated inside and out with direct to metal, rust inhibiting
acrylic enamel color coat
- DIMENSIONS: 22’-11" long (21'-8" inside), 96" wide (84" inside),
see drawing for height
- OPTIONS:Ampliroll, Heil and Dino pick up also available. Start with a design that has
been professionally engineered, add the highest quality steel, and an experienced team of zero-defect fabricators
and tough quality control inspectors and you get the best open top container on the market.
Click images to enlarge
(opens in pop up window)